I was nominated for this award by a wonderful blogger and fellow art enthusiast, Samuditha. Her blog page is in itself a beautiful work of art. Thank you so much for nominating me for this award Samuditha!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
•Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
•Nominate eleven new blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
•List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Questions for me to answer…
1. If you could switch places with a celebrity for one day who would it be?
2. What is one thing you like about your country?
3. Confess one thing that always makes you smile.
4. How many languages do you know?
5. Name one thing you have stolen.
6. If you could tell the whole world one thing about yourself what would it be?
7. Do you prefer morning over evenings?
8. What do you hate about today?
9. When did you start your blog?
10. Choose any colour: blue, yellow, red, brown
11. What instrument do you play? In case you play one?
1. Angelina Jolie so I can kiss with her lips for a day.
2. Freedom to travel and go where I please.
3. Thinking of people I love and care about.
4. One language, English. But I would love to learn many more, especially sign language.
5. An envelope full of money out of a mailbox in our apartment complex. Ended up being a neighbor’s bill money. My grandmother made me give back. I was six years old.
6. I am shy and compassionate, full of love to give.
7. No. I prefer evenings over mornings.
8. It’s too short.
9. August 20, 2016.
10. Blue. My favorite color.
11. Took piano lessons for five years as a child and still can’t play with both hands.
And the nominees are…..
Question Time 🙂
1. What inspired you to start writing a blog?
2. What is the most beautiful place you have ever visited and why?
3. What is your favorite book and why?
4. Name three people who inspire you and say why.
5. If you could time-travel which time period would you visit and why?
6. Your best memory?
7. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
8. What advice would you give to your ten year old self?
9. If you could live in a fictional world what world would you move to and why?
10. A quote from your last favorite read?
11. Favorite Harry Potter character?
I am so happy to have been able to receive this award, and I have nominated eleven amazing creative bloggers. Thanks again Samuditha! 🙂 🙂 🙂