Good morning! I would like to start this post by thanking Alozade and his blog Paintdigi for awarding me with one of his beautiful paintings as a gift. I have always found trees to be lovely creatures to draw and write about. Thanks Alozade!!!! Ash 🙂
“Judas Tree” by Alozade
Next I want to thank my friend and fellow blogger Esther for nominating me for two awards, the Winter Wonderland Tag created by Trisha Malone and the Mystery Blogger Award. Esther is an amazing writer brimming full with imagination. Thanks Esther!!!!!! Ash 🙂
Created by Trisha Malone
1. Do you like the cold?
I like the cold when it is not too freezing. I enjoy sweater weather, and being able to see my breath.
2. Favorite part of winter.
All the Christmas lights at night, twinkling and shining. It still is a magical experience for me.
3. Does it snow where you live?
No. I am in Florida. I have always wanted to live somewhere with four seasons. To be able to wake up to a white Christmas one day.
4. Favorite clothing item during winter?
Big furry teddy bear robe.
5. Favorite winter memory?
Going to a local fair with my mom when I was seven. All the beautiful lights, loud music, and rides. And it was freezing out. I loved it!
6. Favorite hot drink?
A caramel macchiato.
7. Best winter book to read curled up in a blanket.
Karen Marie Moning’s Fever series. I absolutely love Mac and her adventures!
8. Best winter movie to watch?
My favorite is still the 1964 version of Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer.
9. Do you do any winter sports?
I love to run. I run roughly 4.5 miles a day.
10. Favorite Christmas/Holiday/New year tradition?
Opening up one present on Christmas Eve and staying up super late watching Christmas movies.
Created by Okoto Enigma.
Three things about myself:
1. I am really energetic, but I am prone to keep all bottled up until it explodes.
2. I am intrigued by the 1920’s, 1930’s, and 1940’s. I especially love the old circus posters created around this era. I would have loved to paint one.
3. I believe in the existence of ghosts, and would love to one day live in a home built in the 1800’s or early 1900’s, their wooden structure steeped in memories and stories from all those who had passed through. I feel this would evoke a surge of creative juice flow.
1. What do you wish existed?
Time travel. Most definitely.
2. What motivates you?
My children. And definitely music.
3. Do you hate Mondays?
4. What seems mysterious to you?
Death and the afterlife.
5. (Weird Question) If you were a bird, who would you shit on?
The nearest pedophile.
A link to my favorite post on my blog: I’m partial to my Insecta Mandala.
I am instructed to choose 10 bloggers to be nominated for these awards. Please do not feel obligated to accept. Just showing some love with shout-outs. Lol. And if you do accept, you can just pick one out of the two, or do both. No biggie. 🙂 Oh, and all questions I was asked are your questions too. 🙂
All finished! Have a super awesome Saturday!